Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skysthelimit
    replied
    Bob will be missed, I enjoyed working with him on numrous occasions. My condolenses to the families who have been touched by Bob's Passing. Rest in Peace Mr. Barraclough.

Leave a comment:

• mikeyboy
    replied
    Condolenses to the families (personal and FD) and friends.....

Leave a comment:

• firepundit
    replied
    RIP, Bob.

I gotta admit that it has been hard seeing Bob on the scooters these last several years. I guess the man up there needed a good consultant to help quench the fires of he!!.

Time to fight the big one now, Bob.

Leave a comment:

• ffp20
    replied
    RIP Bob. You've left a legacy thats hard to duplicate.

Leave a comment:

• CanadianFyrTrks
    replied
    Im sad to say that I never got to experience his wisdom outside his articles. But, never the less we've all lost a friend. I hope that we all take something from his wisdom and pay it forward.

RIP Robert Barraclough

Leave a comment:

• Command6
    replied
    I've always enjoyed his column in Fire Apparatus Magazine. His wisdom, passion, and experience will be missed.

C6

Leave a comment:

• sven73
    replied
    I worked for Bob when we were both at Hale many years ago. I am saddened to hear of his passing. He was a great mentor to alot of people in the fire service.

God bless him.

Leave a comment:

• Aerialguy11
    started a topic Passing Of A Fire Service Industry Leader

Passing Of A Fire Service Industry Leader

Its with deep regret that I advise that Bob Barraclough who's been involved in the fire apparatus industry for over 50 years passed away this morning at his home in Plano TX.

Bob besides being a great father, friend, competitor and collegue loved the fire service and spent countless time trying to make apparatus safer ove his many years and was a source of information and expertise.

He'll be sorely missed.

RIP Bob.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X