Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by npfd801 View Post
    Are you playing games with me Sam?
    Sort of. I had a little more in the post, then decided it wasn't politically correct. Tried to delete it completely but couldn't, so I left the teaser. I'm thinking of one you saw in Aurora, and maybe a few other places.

Comment

They sold that one didn't they?
      "Share your knowledge - it's a way to achieve immortality." - Stolen from Chase Sargent's Buddy to Boss program

Comment

Originally posted by npfd801 View Post
        They sold that one didn't they?
        Yes, it did get sold.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefengineer11 View Post
          Sort of. I had a little more in the post, then decided it wasn't politically correct. Tried to delete it completely but couldn't, so I left the teaser. I'm thinking of one you saw in Aurora, and maybe a few other places.
          Since when in the heck did you care about being PC????? That's part of the problem with this country.
          "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

We have a 2001 Smeal 75 foot Quint, 500 Tank 1500 GPM coming up. Excellent condition.

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
              Since when in the heck did you care about being PC????? That's part of the problem with this country.
              I'll restate it - Tactical considerations.

Comment

Originally posted by markfeather View Post
                We have a 2001 Smeal 75 foot Quint, 500 Tank 1500 GPM coming up. Excellent condition.
                Very much interested Mark. Send me info!!!!
                "Share your knowledge - it's a way to achieve immortality." - Stolen from Chase Sargent's Buddy to Boss program

Comment

I'm thinking this process is going to be tougher than I first imagined...

Surely there has to be something out there?

Comment

Don't overlook ebay and Craigs List. I've run across several there. Also, www.govdeals.com

What ever you purchase, BE SURE the aerial has been third-party tested ad certified within the past year. If the owner can't provide documentation, that is a red flag and a deal breaker.

Same goes for pump tests.

C6

Comment

Originally posted by Command6 View Post
                      Don't overlook ebay and Craigs List. I've run across several there. Also, www.govdeals.com

What ever you purchase, BE SURE the aerial has been third-party tested ad certified within the past year. If the owner can't provide documentation, that is a red flag and a deal breaker.

Same goes for pump tests.

C6
                      Roger that. I'm sure we listed that as a requirement in the grant narrative.

Comment

http://www.fentonfire.com/ladders_an...g.php?lid=2850 ??

Comment

A sharp rig, but it fails to fall into the ten years old or less qualifier...

I too have looked at this one closely.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X