Mass. Ladder Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
    Turn the wheels around. Can't put the Left sided wheel on the Right sided hub. sheesh! T.c.
    It's Canadian! What the hell do you want????
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

It's Canadian! What the hell do you want????
      Easy fella...

Thibault made good aerial ladders and ground ladders actually, Nova Quintech not so good.

BTW, we definitely know how to build the best Fireboats, not to get off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
        AKA "take it over to the motor pool at least once a week to have all the lug nuts tightened." (among other things.........)
        Gee, that sounds like the P-23's I had the misfourtune to be assigned to every now and again. Everyone joked around all the time about it until one of the tires (hub and axel attached) came off and crushed one of the SSgt's lexus....
        Matt G.
        Battalion Chief
        IACOJ-Member
        FTM-PTB

Comment

Nova Quintech were so bad, Pierce bought the company

Comment

Originally posted by don120 View Post
            Nova Quintech were so bad, Pierce bought the company
            And probably no other move they have made in recent times has caused them as much heartburn. T.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
              And probably no other move they have made in recent times has caused them as much heartburn. T.C.
              Now T.C. be nice to us Canadians. We have some companies that make very good trucks.

Take Metalfab in New Brunswick. They have built the first SSV to UL/ULC specifications in Canada. It is just up the road from me in Digby.

Comment

Originally posted by Reliance View Post
                Now T.C. be nice to us Canadians. We have some companies that make very good trucks.

Take Metalfab in New Brunswick. They have built the first SSV to UL/ULC specifications in Canada. It is just up the road from me in Digby.
                TC has NO issues with his breathern to the Frosty North. DON'T think I'm misrepresenting anything in my above statement however. Our neighbors to the East have a Metalfab so the product is familiar to me. T.C.

Comment

Originally posted by VanIsleEVT View Post
                  Easy fella...

Thibault made good aerial ladders and ground ladders actually, Nova Quintech not so good.
                  Having been a Federal Firefighter, and also having several Thibault ladders in my Volunteer area, I can say with confidence that the only thing a Thibault ladder is good for is a boat anchor. Each and every single one of them that I have come across was a piece of junk.

I have never used a Thibault ground ladder however if they are as good as the aerials, I'm not holding my breath.
                  "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X