Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front Bumper Speedlays ??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ChiefKN
    replied
    Originally posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    Nah, I just know the whips are spaghetti, and don't hurt.

    FM1
    The safe word is "bangor ladder".

    Leave a comment:


  • FIREMECH1
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp
    Too dang true Chief, and that may be the very reason I did not report him! Besides I would rather have him here to torture, he takes it so well!!
    Nah, I just know the whips are spaghetti, and don't hurt.

    FM1

    Leave a comment:


  • FIREMECH1
    replied
    Originally posted by Rescue101
    Oh,and you and I WON'T? YOU ARE counting on a GOOD New year aren't you? Hehe T.C.
    If I could only WISH it to be true.

    FM1

    Leave a comment:


  • Rescue101
    replied
    Originally posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    As far as I know, me and you are good, but I think you made a terrible mistake bringing what happened on another thread, to this one. This time, you're stirring the pot, unneeded.

    I made a HUGE mistake in my posting, and got called out on it. Yeah, I back peddled as fast as I could to get what I SHOULD have said, said. Either way, Rescue and FyredUp called me on it. While both were cutting chunks off my arse, I was also being educated. I didn't like it, but it is what it is, and won't happen again.

    Me and FyredUp will probably bump heads again on something else. But we have always done it with mutual respect for one another. The way it should be. As for being friendly, he can step on my polished boots anytime.

    There's a time and place to take the high road, and let it go.

    FM1
    Oh,and you and I WON'T? YOU ARE counting on a GOOD New year aren't you? Hehe T.C.

    Leave a comment:


  • FyredUp
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
    Big mistakes don't get you banned... there is a lot of proof posting on a daily basis.

    Too dang true Chief, and that may be the very reason I did not report him! Besides I would rather have him here to torture, he takes it so well!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ChiefKN
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    Oh it WAS a HUGE mistake. One that almost made me ask the web team to ban him and his entire family tree for life from FH.com.
    Big mistakes don't get you banned... there is a lot of proof posting on a daily basis.

    Leave a comment:


  • FyredUp
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
    It was hardly a huge mistake...
    Oh it WAS a HUGE mistake. One that almost made me ask the web team to ban him and his entire family tree for life from FH.com.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChiefKN
    replied
    Originally posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    I made a HUGE mistake in my posting, and got called out on it.
    It was hardly a huge mistake...

    Leave a comment:


  • FyredUp
    replied
    Originally posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    As far as I know, me and you are good, but I think you made a terrible mistake bringing what happened on another thread, to this one. This time, you're stirring the pot, unneeded.

    I made a HUGE mistake in my posting, and got called out on it. Yeah, I back peddled as fast as I could to get what I SHOULD have said, said. Either way, Rescue and FyredUp called me on it. While both were cutting chunks off my arse, I was also being educated. I didn't like it, but it is what it is, and won't happen again.

    Me and FyredUp will probably bump heads again on something else. But we have always done it with mutual respect for one another. The way it should be. As for being friendly, he can step on my polished boots anytime.

    There's a time and place to take the high road, and let it go.

    FM1
    Excellent post.

    I too have been educated by others on here. Sometimes it is not such a great experience, but you are right it is what it is. We decide how we take it and if we are smart we learn from it and move on.

    Take care Brother.

    Leave a comment:


  • FIREMECH1
    replied
    Originally posted by donethat
    Cheez, When I did that to you on the Tail Board riding thread, you jumped all over me !!! But it's Ok for You to have a little fun stirring the pot. ????
    As far as I know, me and you are good, but I think you made a terrible mistake bringing what happened on another thread, to this one. This time, you're stirring the pot, unneeded.

    I made a HUGE mistake in my posting, and got called out on it. Yeah, I back peddled as fast as I could to get what I SHOULD have said, said. Either way, Rescue and FyredUp called me on it. While both were cutting chunks off my arse, I was also being educated. I didn't like it, but it is what it is, and won't happen again.

    Me and FyredUp will probably bump heads again on something else. But we have always done it with mutual respect for one another. The way it should be. As for being friendly, he can step on my polished boots anytime.

    There's a time and place to take the high road, and let it go.

    FM1
    Last edited by FIREMECH1; 12-17-2010, 01:44 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • FyredUp
    replied
    Originally posted by donethat View Post
    I respectfully disagree with your response. I was kidding and you failed to understand that.
    Have a wonderful holiday!
    Nah, you are a humorless little man who is still trying to cover his butt.

    Move along. I have no more time to waste on you.

    Leave a comment:


  • donethat
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    The difference is simple.

    1) Your comment did not come off as teasing, kidding, or funny. Even another poster called you on your obvious mean spiritedness.

    2) I have conversed many times with FIREMECH1 and while we don"t always agree, and sometimes may give each other the business it always stays friendly and respectful.
    I respectfully disagree with your response. I was kidding and you failed to understand that.
    Have a wonderful holiday!

    Leave a comment:


  • FyredUp
    replied
    Originally posted by donethat View Post
    Cheez,
    When I did that to you on the Tail Board riding thread, you jumped all over me !!!
    But it's Ok for You to have a little fun stirring the pot. ????
    The difference is simple.

    1) Your comment did not come off as teasing, kidding, or funny. Even another poster called you on your obvious mean spiritedness.

    2) I have conversed many times with FIREMECH1 and while we don"t always agree, and sometimes may give each other the business it always stays friendly and respectful.

    Leave a comment:


  • 52shelby
    replied
    FyredUp your reply is the closest to needing a Facebook "LIKE" button that I have seen in a long time. Well said.
    Last edited by 52shelby; 12-16-2010, 10:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • donethat
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    Take it easy Brother, it's all mostly in fun.
    Cheez,
    When I did that to you on the Tail Board riding thread, you jumped all over me !!!
    But it's Ok for You to have a little fun stirring the pot. ????

    Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X