Front Bumper Speedlays ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    I made a HUGE mistake in my posting, and got called out on it.
    It was hardly a huge mistake...
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
      It was hardly a huge mistake...
      Oh it WAS a HUGE mistake. One that almost made me ask the web team to ban him and his entire family tree for life from FH.com.
      Crazy, but that's how it goes
      Millions of people living as foes
      Maybe it's not too late
      To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
        Oh it WAS a HUGE mistake. One that almost made me ask the web team to ban him and his entire family tree for life from FH.com.
        Big mistakes don't get you banned... there is a lot of proof posting on a daily basis.

I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
          Big mistakes don't get you banned... there is a lot of proof posting on a daily basis.

Too dang true Chief, and that may be the very reason I did not report him! Besides I would rather have him here to torture, he takes it so well!!
          Crazy, but that's how it goes
          Millions of people living as foes
          Maybe it's not too late
          To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

As far as I know, me and you are good, but I think you made a terrible mistake bringing what happened on another thread, to this one. This time, you're stirring the pot, unneeded.

I made a HUGE mistake in my posting, and got called out on it. Yeah, I back peddled as fast as I could to get what I SHOULD have said, said. Either way, Rescue and FyredUp called me on it. While both were cutting chunks off my arse, I was also being educated. I didn't like it, but it is what it is, and won't happen again.

Me and FyredUp will probably bump heads again on something else. But we have always done it with mutual respect for one another. The way it should be. As for being friendly, he can step on my polished boots anytime.

There's a time and place to take the high road, and let it go.

FM1
            Oh,and you and I WON'T? YOU ARE counting on a GOOD New year aren't you? Hehe T.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue101
              Oh,and you and I WON'T? YOU ARE counting on a GOOD New year aren't you? Hehe T.C.
              If I could only WISH it to be true.

FM1
              I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
              "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

Originally posted by FyredUp
                Too dang true Chief, and that may be the very reason I did not report him! Besides I would rather have him here to torture, he takes it so well!!
                Nah, I just know the whips are spaghetti, and don't hurt.

FM1
                I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

Nah, I just know the whips are spaghetti, and don't hurt.

FM1
                  The safe word is "bangor ladder".

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X