Guardian Fire Equipment, Lansdale Pa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian Fire Equipment, Lansdale Pa.

Guardian Fire Equipment, the E-One and Hurst dealer in suburban Philadelphia changed their locks and shut off the phones overnight. Employees reporting in this morning as normal could not get in, and could not get personal items including mechanics tools/boxes.
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Wow, I heard a rumor they were in trouble, but thats messed up.
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

Comment

This is the same thing that happened to the E-One dealer in the MD/VA/DC area, American Fire Equipment, a while back. There is still no E-One dealer in this area. One of their big customers (Anne Arundel County) is now switching to the big "P".

Comment

http://webapp.montcopa.org/PSI/Viewe...VudGl0eT1DYXNl

Comment

Wow, they were the E-1 dealer for a very long time in eastern Pa. I can't open FWD's attachment for some reason. Does it say what hapened?

Comment

Interesting. Called today and asked what was going on yesterday - celebrating Thanksgiving lunch with the employees. Everybody is there today, lights on and phones working. Give them a call (267) 932-6800.

Just a heads up, they are closing early today for Thanksgiving.

Comment

From another forum:

"Guardian is not closed. They are in operation today and will be back after the holiday. There was a breakdown in communications with the building owner. There are some changes coming in the near future. More to follow. You can call them still a 267-932-6800. They are there from 0900 - 1500 today and will be off for the Thanksgiving Holiday"

The link posted above (which worked for me when I clicked on it) links you into the Montgomery County Court System and is a breakdown of a docket for a case in which a judgement was filed against Guardian.

Comment

www.phillyfirenews has a whole thread on this including comments from employees.
                Steve Dragon
                FFII, Fire Instructor II, Fire Officer I, Fire Appartus Driver Operator Certified
                Volunteers are never "off duty".
                http://www.bufd7.org

Comment

Originally posted by dragonfyre
                  www.phillyfirenews has a whole thread on this including comments from employees.
                  Bad link.

Here is the good link: http://pafirenews.net/messageboard/i...p?topic=4875.0

FM1
                  I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                  "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X