Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 E-One Mobile Comm. Unit - Los Alamos, NM

Dear Forum-members,

another tricky request regarding all wheel drive apparatus.

The Los Alamos, NM Fire Department offers a great fleet of all wheel drive custom rigs.

One of them is a very unique 4x4 custom E-One Mobile Command Truck !!!

Years ago I saw a small picture of this beauty, but today there is nearly nothing regarding this truck to find on the internet.

So my question: Does anyone have a picture of this great 4x4 E-One mobile Communications Truck from Los Alamos, NM????

Thank you so much for all your great assistance and help in advance!!!

Best regards from Austria!
    Lukas

E-One 4x4 Command Units

Although I have nothing to offer you for Los Alamos, I am looking through the Emergency One Fire Apparatus 1974 - 2007 book by Kent Parrish. There are several 4x4 rescue and command rigs that might interest you. They are from West Routt Fire Prot. Dist in Hayden, CO that has a Peterbuilt 6x6 chassis, Truckee, CA that has a Spartan 4x4 chassis, and Lake Dillon, CO that has a 4x4 Cyclone chassis. Again, all of these are E-One bodies.

I'm impressed with the material thats been posted so far. Good luck with your project!

Comment

Originally posted by rmcatee1 View Post
      Although I have nothing to offer you for Los Alamos, I am looking through the Emergency One Fire Apparatus 1974 - 2007 book by Kent Parrish. There are several 4x4 rescue and command rigs that might interest you. They are from West Routt Fire Prot. Dist in Hayden, CO that has a Peterbuilt 6x6 chassis, Truckee, CA that has a Spartan 4x4 chassis, and Lake Dillon, CO that has a 4x4 Cyclone chassis. Again, all of these are E-One bodies.

I'm impressed with the material thats been posted so far. Good luck with your project!
      sorry for the late reply!
      although thanks a lot for your informations regarding the book.
      Will get this one soon, as it is not in my collection yet.

best regards
      Lukas

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...