Crimson Fire Apparatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Towers

Give the guy a break, he was only askin a question. There's a reason for Tower's not being on Crimson's site as a couple of you have posted in reference to it. This has been rumored for awhile and especially of late. Rumor is Tower's has other issues as well.....

Comment

yes they do have problem's and it 's going to be interesting to c what happen's

Comment

Speaking of Crimson, the aerial plant currently located just outside of Lancaster PA will soon be moving up to the former LTI facilities in Ephrata PA. ALF is still in operation up there in one of the smaller buildings with just a handfull of workers but it looks like it's just a matter of time (and not that much) before the plug will be pulled. With the additional room up in Ephrata, Crimson will likely begin to build the apparatus bodies for the ladder trucks up there rather than in Brandon SD.

Comment

Alexis

Iowa-Nebraska-South Dakota

I see where Fire Guard INC. has switched alligience from Crimson to Alexis.

Is it true then that they are reducing their dealer territories.

Comment

Originally posted by helicopter722 View Post
            I highly doubt Rosenbauer would make that mistake. FrancoFire out of Arnold Mo is a highly reguarded dealer for Rosey. Towers is more of a punchline to a joke in the truck sales biz.

later
            If you look on Rosie's website, you will see Towers now listed as a Rosenbauer dealer. I wish the folks at Towers well.
            "Share your knowledge - it's a way to achieve immortality." - Stolen from Chase Sargent's Buddy to Boss program

Comment

They are listed in Illinois and Indiana in place of Roberson Fire & Safety.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X