Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson Fire Apparatus

Arkansas-Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky-Missouri

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Towers Fire Apparatus in Illinois as they were the Crimson dealer for the above territory and are no longer listed on the Crimson site.

They are still open as far as I know. We order loose equipment from them some.

Comment

You are in Nova Scotia and you post this about a US dealer?

Hmmm.

Have you considered calling them and asking? 800-851-1928 is their number, if that
      does not work from your area try 618-539-3863.

Ask for Brad Towers.

By the way, this is your local Crimson dealer.

Dependable Emergency Vehicles, 275 Clarence Street Brampton ON Canada L6W 3R3, Phone - (905) 453-6724, WATTS Line (800) 268-0871, Fax - (905) 453 7716, Website - www.dependable.ca

Comment

I know all that info. I was reading the Crimson site and noticed the information missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Reliance View Post
          Arkansas-Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky-Missouri

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Towers Fire Apparatus in Illinois as they were the Crimson dealer for the above territory and are no longer listed on the Crimson site.

They are here --->>>> http://www.towersfa.com/
          Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

I know all that info. I was reading the Crimson site and noticed the information missing.
            Let us know about your talk with Brad if you are not just stirring crap.

Comment

I am only going by the Crimson web site in which they are no longer listed on.

THAT IS ALL I WAS WONDERING ABOUT.

DO NOT LOSE A KITTEN BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF CRIMSON'S SITE AND YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Comment

First, let me say I don't work for any manufacturer or dealer; however our department does run Crimson apparatus so I have a professional interest in the company.

It appears to me that they are going through a dealer realignment; moving towards smaller dealer territories as opposed to multi-state dealer territories.

I certainly don't have an business opinion on the matter, but as an end user our dealer is now 300 miles closer than before.

C6

Comment

Originally posted by Command6 View Post

It appears to me that they are going through a dealer realignment; moving towards smaller dealer territories as opposed to multi-state dealer territories.

I certainly don't have an business opinion on the matter, but as an end user our dealer is now 300 miles closer than before.

C6
                  Certainly makes sense from an end user standpoint. We all want service as close as we can get it, but then many smaller dealers don't seem to pass the test of time.

Comment

I am only going by the Crimson web site in which they are no longer listed on.

THAT IS ALL I WAS WONDERING ABOUT.

DO NOT LOSE A KITTEN BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF CRIMSON'S SITE AND YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
                    Thanks, I have no kittens to lose. Contrary to popular belief, they do NOT taste just like Chicken, so I have no need for the gamey tasting things.

Comment

They are now the dealer for another manufacture that begins with R.

Comment

nbauer T.C.

Comment

Doubt it

Originally posted by jeepsterdufus View Post
                          They are now the dealer for another manufacture that begins with R.
                          I highly doubt Rosenbauer would make that mistake. FrancoFire out of Arnold Mo is a highly reguarded dealer for Rosey. Towers is more of a punchline to a joke in the truck sales biz.

later

Comment

If Towers was Crimson's dealer in: Arkansas-Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky-Missouri

This sets up a good scenario at RB as:

Arkansas has none listed
                            Illinois has Franco Fire Equipment
                            Indiana has Roberson Fire & Safety
                            Kentucky has All American Fire Equipment INC.
                            Missouri has Franco Fire Equipment

Comment

Towers

Interesting!

Someone in Yarmouth, NS monitors the Crimson website. All the sudden, one day for no apparent reason Towers disappears from the Crimson website? VERY observant.

LVFD not only has the Tower's contact information he has the contact information for the NS Crimson dealer.

Some how a kitten got thrown into it.

A guy from Arizona thinks Franco out of Missouri is "highly regarded"?

Then the guy in NS lists all the Rosy dealers in the Towers territory?

Very good detective work by all involved!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X