PERSONEL STAFFING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERSONEL STAFFING

I work in a town with approx. 29,000 residents +/- and was wondering if people with same amount of people could give a little info on how many firefighters are on duty per shift and total on dept. the information is for full time employees. we have 32 man dept with 3 stations.also approx. top step pay per year thank you...Bob

Originally posted by BOBBBY L:
    I work in a town with approx. 29,000 residents +/- and was wondering if people with same amount of people could give a little info on how many firefighters are on duty per shift and total on dept. the information is for full time employees. we have 32 man dept with 3 stations.also approx. top step pay per year thank you...Bob
    Sorry if this isnt in the correct section.

Comment

Hello Bob, In Yarmouth our pop. is about 25,000 year around, summer about 40-50,000. We have 52 fulltime,44 Line,4 Staff,4 FAO'S.
      We man 2 out of 3 Stations. We run 3 ALS Ambulances,Our Northside Eng. is ALS.HQ we have up to 8 on the floor,can drop to 5. (Northside)Sta.2 has 3. Town is 26.5 sq. miles. About 5,000 Total Runs annually. Top Step FF/EMT about $42,000.Paramedic higher scale with more Steps. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by First-Due:
        Hello Bob, In Yarmouth our pop. is about 25,000 year around, summer about 40-50,000. We have 52 fulltime,44 Line,4 Staff,4 FAO'S.
        We man 2 out of 3 Stations. We run 3 ALS Ambulances,Our Northside Eng. is ALS.HQ we have up to 8 on the floor,can drop to 5. (Northside)Sta.2 has 3. Town is 26.5 sq. miles. About 5,000 Total Runs annually. Top Step FF/EMT about $42,000.Paramedic higher scale with more Steps. Hope this helps.
        THANKS This will help in my fact finding information .. Thanks AGAIN

Thanks this will help in my fact finding thanks again ...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X