What's more important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Join the club, following my dreams cost me $14.000.00 a year pay cut. But knowing that I would have a better lifestyle and be happier i made the move, and it has paid off for me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I know the feeling...My situation involves money, moving, my current job, but most of all, my mind. I don't want to be looking back on life when I'm old and wrinkled thinking about what I SHOULD HAVE DONE. Not many people know this, but I'll be leaving a full-time job at UPS, the job no one ever quits. It's like someone else told me, when you're happy and feeling good about yourself, you'll make ends meet, BUT when you're rich and making all kinds of money, you can't go anywhere and buy happiness, it all comes from the inside. Good luck!!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic What's more important?

What's more important?

I am in the same predicament as fspencer12. I am presently working full-time as a paramedic (which I love) for a private EMS provider (which I hate). I have also been a volunteer firefighter for three years. The career department in a nearby city is recruiting for firefighters. They don't do EMS, just fire/rescue. If I do leave my present career to follow my dream, I'd initially be taking a 6,000 a year pay cut, and losing 6 years seniority. I could still work on a casual basis as a paramedic on my days off.Any advice?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X