Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Jobs ?? - Look Here

Greetings fellow job seekers.
    I too am looking for full time work as a Firefighter/Medic. In my "great quest" I have compiled a small (but growing) list of internet based resources.

I decided during a recent web site overhaul that I would get them all out of my bookmarks and put them on a web page to share with anyone else who's looking for work as well.

If you know of any good sites, please e-mail me or post them here and I'll add them to my site w/ a credt line to you.

the page is located at : http://www.geocities.com/n2dfire72/jobsearch.html

While your there - feel free to browse around my site as well.

Take care - Stay safe

Disclaimer: I am in no way related to nor do I stand to benifit from any of the sites listed on my search page. There are placed there purely for informational reasons only.

No warranties are expressed or implied. Batteries not included, some assembly required, use only as directed, children under the age of 18 please get your parents permission before dialing. ;o)

[This message has been edited by N2DFire (edited May 30, 2000).]

Well - from the looks of the page counter some people are actually using this thing - soooo I thought I'd reply to myself so this would bump up in the list.

Take Care - Stay Safe

(And happy job hunting)

Comment

Whenever we hire we always hire a bunch of FF/medics. The reason is we are and have been chronically understaffed. You can add www.memphisfire.com to your list. This is an unofficial site, buy "honest Joe" has alot of info on hiring and contacts. Good luck.

------------------
      Larry Boothby
      Firefighter/Paramedic
      Truck 3 A-shift
      Local 1784
      Memphis.

Comment

Nothing Much new to report or add. Just basicly bumping the post back up in the list.

Good luck in your searching.

Take Care - Stay Safe

Comment

Yet another shameless attempt in pushing this post back to the top.

Don't forget folks - if you have search sites please post them here or e-mail me.

Take Care - Stay Safe
          Stephen

[This message has been edited by N2DFire (edited August 23, 2000).]

Comment

Well the page hit counter keeps climbing so I'm going to bring this back to the top for more people to see.

As always - if you have any good sites list them here or e-mail them to me and I'll add them to my page as time permits.

Good Luck with your job search

Take Care - Stay Safe
            Stephen

Comment

Yupp - you guessed it.
              Bumping again.

Good Luck Job Seekers

Take Care - Stay Safe
              Stephen
              FF/Paramedic

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)