Job Openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Openings

The Mt. Pleasant Fire Department, SC is accepting applications for a recruit class to begin in the fall of 2000. We are also accepting apps. for IFSAC Level 2 firefighters. Probationary pay is around $22,000 (Will change July 1, 2000).

Department answered around 3,384 alarms in 1999, with 5 stations and protecting approx. 50,000 residents. Our city is growing rapidly and expected to reach a population of 123,000 in the next 10 years. There will be many positions available over the next 2.5 years to staff 3 additional apparatus and to implement 24-28 work schedule. Great opportunity for advancement. Call 843-884-8517 for an application or e-mail me for more information.

Please do not post personal information to this message. E-mail me or call the number for more information.
    You can also get a downloadable application, and learn more about the department from the cities website which should be on-line 6/16/00.
    http://www.townofmountpleasant.com

[This message has been edited by jmatthe7 (edited April 14, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by jmatthe7 (edited May 21, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by jmatthe7 (edited June 15, 2000).]

My name is Chris Medley i am living in ohio now. I am very interested in your job opening. I am willing to move to your area to be employed by the Mt. Pleasant Fire Dept.
    I am currently a FF level 1 and i am going for EMT-B. Please send me any information about your Department and your city. I would greatly appreciate it very much so.

You can send it through the mail my address is:
    Chris Medley
    40928 Mt. Hope Rd.
    Flushing, Ohio 43977

Thank you very much.

Chris

------------------
    Its About "Team work"

Comment

I am too interested in your job opening if you would send the infomation and things to me i would be glad to fill them out and return them to your dept.

Cal Wyman
      603 4th Ave.
      Springville, Ia 52336

------------------
      Stay Safe and remember to put the wet stuff on the red stuff

Comment

I would also like any information you could provide. Thanks

Joe

[email protected]
        [email protected]

[This message has been edited by JSLIVA71 (edited May 14, 2000).]

Comment

Folks

Please do not post personal information on the site.

To inquire about a job opening posted by someone else, please follow the instructions (such as contact phone number, etc) listed on the job announcement.

Thanks
          WebTeam

Comment

See following web page reference posting for Fire fighter/Parmedic. As a firefighter paramedic in Derry you will typically spend around 40% assigned to an ALS ambulance and about 60% ALS Engine.
            http://www.derry.nh.us/fire/job_openings.htm

Comment

I am a 20 year old male seeking a full time fire position. Currently, I am working for a Dept. in Southwest Ohio( Beavercreek). My certifications are Level 2 FF and EMT-B. I will be working on my paramedics in fall of 2000. I am very interested in your position available and would like more information. You can contact me at [email protected] or
              1105 W. Schulz Dr.
              Piqua, OH 45356.

Thanks,
              Matt Clark

Comment

See This from above:

"Folks
                Please do not post personal information on the site.

To inquire about a job opening posted by someone else, please follow the instructions (such as contact phone number, etc) listed on the job announcement.

Thanks
                WebTeam"

[This message has been edited by Fyrtrks (edited May 21, 2000).]

Comment

Following directions is a big part of the fire service.

Do not post personal stuff because there are some weird people out there. The web team is here to protect you, not to keep you from responding to a job posting.

Good luck,

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X