Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That time of the year ALREADY?

Hey-
    This is just a quick vote that should take about 2 minutes at the most. Your in-put is GREATLY appreciated.
    1. Which type of ambulance is the best? Why?
    A. Truck Chassi/Box
    B. Van Chassi/Box
    C. Pick-Up Chassi/Box
    D. Van

2. Which city do you think is the best city to work for and just tell me why you think that?
    A. Charlotte, NC
    B. New Orleans, LA
    C. Nashville, TN
    D. Austin, TX
    E. Other. Note, if you choose other please tell me what city and why. Thanks!

Thanks for taking your time. I appreciate it!

------------------
    "Our day begins, when yours is about to end!"

"Paramedics, we are always a beat ahead of the rest."

i prefer the truck (freightliner) chassis for ambulances, and i think Charlotte NC would be the best to work in... great location close to 5 nascar tracks and is home to most all racing teams!!!

Comment

As far as trucks go, I prefer Horton, Horton & more Horton. Van chassis c box. As for the City; of the ones you posted I would have to agree c firedan and select Charlotte. Lots of NASCAR racing. Chance to work the pits.

Comment

Freightliner is the wave of the future, long lasting, GREAT looking, lots of room.
        Go for a better place with more calls, more variety, great pay.......... Las Vegas NV

------------------
        If in doubt - Call us out

Comment

I personnaly perfer the "Heavy Rescue" style chasis for a squad or medic unit. And the best cityto work in has to be DETROIT!!! It offers such a plethera of calls in all style of buildings...and U are guarenteed at least 1 working fire a shift!!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X