paramedic in search......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paramedic in search......

I am currently a paramedic in a sad situation.. In need of input from veterans in the Fire and EMS systems. The restructuring of our organization that refers to itself as a 911 system as well as a transport unit for non-emergency transport service. Which they have no employees or trucks to run there 911 system so how do they plan to run net calls?? I need a job or a solution to the impending problem. There are a lot of good paramedics in this organization but their opinion does not matter. Is it like this everywhere? Is there a decent system to work for? Or any ideas on how to get employeers to actually listen to the field crews? We are a non-union right to work state. Any ideas????

Orange County North Carolina has very progressive system in place. Employeeing Paramedics in an IRV situation where an advanced triage format is used. Paramedics respond in a car and triage the patient to ALS, BLS, treat no transport or no transport. Very good service to work for so far and the pay is very good, much better than anywhere I have worked. Contact Orange County Emergency Management, not sure if hiring now or not.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X