Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Sarah,
    Wish you the best of luck. I agree the best thing to do is to contact individual states or the National Registry of EMT's in Ohio.
    Phone Number 614-888-4484
    Wisconsin Division of Health
    608-267-7147

Best of Luck!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sarah-
    Your best bet will probably be to contact the individual state(s) you're interested in. The National Registry of EMT's is the closest thing we have to a "national standard," but even it isn't recognized in every state. Most places have individualized reciprocity agreements with other states and Registry recognition. I'm not aware of any agreements with countries outside the U.S., but then again, I've never looked! If you do a web search by state, I think most of the EMS offices are going to fall under the Department of Health (Transportation might have it some places). That will give you a place to start, at least. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic some advice please

some advice please

Greeting from South Africa, I have been working for Johannesburg EMS for 7 years and am looking for a change of scenery, please, does anyone know how I would go about getting posted over there and if so where do you suggest I apply and how would I go aboutit. Are there equivalency tests or do you recognise our qualifications AEA (ILS)? Many Thanks
    Kindest Regards
    Sarah
    [email protected]

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...