Cobb COunty is hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobb COunty is hiring

Cobb County Fire Dept is hiring. The test is in Feb. Starting pay $31,000+. Cobb County Personnel Office (770) 528-2535

[This message has been edited by LtDanCobbFD (edited January 05, 2000).]

I have a friend who wants information on your hiring procedures. I went to your county's web page, but there is no information about the fire department hiring. Is there another fire dept. site or a phone number to call for information???

You can e-mail me direct if you want at [email protected]

Thanks...

Comment

Where is Cobb County?

Comment

SORRY! Cobb County is just west of Atlanta Georgia.

[This message has been edited by LtDanCobbFD (edited January 07, 2000).]

Comment

Lt. Dan, Hi! Thank you for your posting of the employment opportunity with your dept. We have several guys here that are interesting in applying with your dept. Matter of fact, you already have one of our ex's there now. Don't know if you know him or not, he's only been there about a yr. now, his name is Witherow, think he's stationed over on 41 there just north of Barrett Pkwy, that's the Kennesaw station I think, maybe not! The great big building anyway! Anyway, he's been keepin us somewhat abreast of when your dept. would be hiring again. We're losin everybody to larger dept's because our Chief won't go to bat for us and our salaries. Therefore, we get guys come in, get their certification and move on to where they can make a living. Our Chief barely makes over what your depts starting pay is! Anyway, again, thanks for your info.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X