Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First resonder lights (personal Vehicle) YorN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catch22
    replied
    Originally posted by THEFIRENUT View Post
    If I had a dollar for every time someone gave me a dollar, I would still be broke!!!
    What about if you had a dollar for every time you gave someone a dollar? Would that get you out of hock?

Leave a comment:

• THEFIRENUT
    replied
    Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
    If only I had a dollar for every vollie that abused or wrecked running lights and sirens in their POV.

I will admit, the little magnetic 360 lights aren't bad for making the POV visible on the scene.

If I had a dollar for every time someone gave me a dollar, I would still be broke!!!

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    If only I had a dollar for every vollie that abused or wrecked running lights and sirens in their POV.

I will admit, the little magnetic 360 lights aren't bad for making the POV visible on the scene.

Leave a comment:

• BrianB35
    replied
    It's not dead yet

"charging, stay clear of the patient..."

"push shock button to shock!"

"shock delivered"

Nope, still not dead

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    I will try for the brief but serious answer....................it all depends on your region/locaiton. Thats all..................is it dead yet ?>

Leave a comment:

• chfd158
    replied
    How many times can this thread come up, ive counted atlelast 100 whats wrong with you man. do a search.

Leave a comment:

• ElectricHoser
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• THEFIRENUT
    replied
    Originally posted by hotshot151 View Post
    Light bars(on POVs) are the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to the volunteer fire service....
    No......The ones that call themselves firefighters without ANY training is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to the volunteer fire service!!!!

Leave a comment:

• hotshot151
    replied
    Light bars(on POVs) are the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to the volunteer fire service....

Leave a comment:

• TNFF319
    replied
    People barely pull over for the engine, so how is a person only using their flashers suppose to reach the station in time?

Leave a comment:

• britfan1
    replied
    Here they come...

Walkin' DOWN the streeeeeeet

Another POV LIGHT thread!

And a dead horse to BEAAAAATTTTT

Sorry guys...couldn't resist!

Leave a comment:

• WMFF12
    replied
    Oooh oooh!!!! Hang on fellas lemme go fetch my baseball bat!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• clipse
    replied
    I was thinking about putting a light bar on my POV. Then I pictured what a light bar would look like on a 98 dodge neon.

Seriously, there are several on our dept that have lights on thier vehicles. I thought about getting something to just put on the dash.....I may still some day. If people actually pull over and I pass them they'll be like," What the Hell?!?!?! That was a punky little Neon with rotating light on the dash." Then they'll call the PD and tell them some kid is pretending to be an LEO.
    Last edited by clipse; 02-07-2007, 04:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BrianB35
    replied
    Didn't Patrick do this on SpongeBob SquarePants?

Originally posted by BD6413 View Post
    Open the window and yell.......Weee Wooo Weee Wooo Weee Wooo people might not pull over but you'll be known in town that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• BrianB35
    replied
    Heck I get more results with the vehicle horn than the siren. There are days when I wish I had an air horn, then the anti whacker gene kicks in and whaps me across the head.

I would like to hook up my pager to my siren via the radio leads so I could here it better when I'm rolling down the road and all I can hear is that bleeping siren.

Originally posted by mikie333 View Post
    can't forget about the horn as a 'siren' !

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X