Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First resonder lights (personal Vehicle) YorN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about putting a light bar on my POV. Then I pictured what a light bar would look like on a 98 dodge neon.

Seriously, there are several on our dept that have lights on thier vehicles. I thought about getting something to just put on the dash.....I may still some day. If people actually pull over and I pass them they'll be like," What the Hell?!?!?! That was a punky little Neon with rotating light on the dash." Then they'll call the PD and tell them some kid is pretending to be an LEO.
    Last edited by clipse; 02-07-2007, 04:26 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Oooh oooh!!!! Hang on fellas lemme go fetch my baseball bat!!!!!!
      Giggity - Giggity!

Comment

Here they come...

Walkin' DOWN the streeeeeeet

Another POV LIGHT thread!

And a dead horse to BEAAAAATTTTT

Sorry guys...couldn't resist!
        ...South of the James...By Invitation Only!

Comment

People barely pull over for the engine, so how is a person only using their flashers suppose to reach the station in time?
          FF/Paramedic

Comment

Light bars(on POVs) are the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to the volunteer fire service....

Comment

Originally posted by hotshot151 View Post
              Light bars(on POVs) are the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to the volunteer fire service....
              No......The ones that call themselves firefighters without ANY training is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to the volunteer fire service!!!!
              Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Comment

Attached Files
                You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
                IACOJ Power Company Liason
                When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
                and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

Comment

How many times can this thread come up, ive counted atlelast 100 whats wrong with you man. do a search.

Comment

I will try for the brief but serious answer....................it all depends on your region/locaiton. Thats all..................is it dead yet ?>
                    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

It's not dead yet

"charging, stay clear of the patient..."

"push shock button to shock!"

"shock delivered"

Nope, still not dead

Comment

If only I had a dollar for every vollie that abused or wrecked running lights and sirens in their POV.

I will admit, the little magnetic 360 lights aren't bad for making the POV visible on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
                          If only I had a dollar for every vollie that abused or wrecked running lights and sirens in their POV.

I will admit, the little magnetic 360 lights aren't bad for making the POV visible on the scene.

If I had a dollar for every time someone gave me a dollar, I would still be broke!!!
                          Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Comment

Originally posted by THEFIRENUT View Post
                            If I had a dollar for every time someone gave me a dollar, I would still be broke!!!
                            What about if you had a dollar for every time you gave someone a dollar? Would that get you out of hock?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X