Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pletch
    replied
    Im from michigan, but to get one of those plates we just go to the DMV and ask for one, we pay 35.00 for it and its sent to us in a few days

Leave a comment:

• nwvfd93
    replied
    Thanks Bros. Stay Safe.

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    Any of the better-quality Plate/Tag/Registration places should be able to help you. I dont know where in Pa. you are, but if you are near Philly, try Langels, located in Feasterville, Pa. on Bustleton Pike.

Leave a comment:

• quint1officer
    replied
    Here's the best example I found so far.

http://www.dsf.health.state.pa.us/health/lib/health/ems/mv-904so_(02-04).pdf"

Leave a comment:

• quint1officer
    replied
    Its a MV-904SO. PA's site isn't very firefox friendly, so I googled that for PA examples. Most of the results already have their name filled in as the party, but thats easily changed with adobe.

Leave a comment:

• quint1officer
    replied
    There is a specific form, we got a bunch from our representitives office. Let me search and see if they're online.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    A letter from your Chief on Department letterhead should suffice.

Leave a comment:

• nwvfd93
    started a topic PA FF license plate

PA FF license plate

I've been searching everywhere to find where to order a PA state special organization license plate for firefighting. The dmv.state.pa.us lists firefighter as an available plate but reads to contact the organization. I've asked AAA and they say the same thing. My VFD has no forms or ideas on where to get one of these plates. I'm Specifically looking for the volunteer firefighter plate which has FF on it not the IAFF with PF on it. Can anyone help?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X