FF1 and 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF1 and 2

Does anybody have any idea where I can get ahold of some used ff1 and 2 books. any help would be appreciated. even if you got a set you wanna sell let me know!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    JLS
    MFC
    51 Pride - R.I.P. Sandy
    Alarm 200644004, I won't ever forget.

Remember you only have 1*.

IACOJ

Comment

I thought they were changing the books sometime soon, but I'm not sure. How about EBAY?

Comment

Ff1 &2

I just completed my FF1 & 2 in Dec. They told us that we were the last class to use the fourth edition. (IFSTA Manuals). As of this year they are going to the fifth edition. That's in Ohio, but I would think it would be the same across the country,

Comment

Here is a website to take Free Practice exams. I used it to pass the State of Florida FF1 test. http://www.rescueexams.com/exams/
          Marshall Griffiss EMT/FF
          Chaires Capitola Fire Rescue
          Tallahassee, Fl.
          www.stitchingbydesign.net
          Washington Lodge #2 F&AM
          Past Master
          Ham Radio: N4DOG General Class
          IACOJ

Comment

I'm in FF1 right now in FLA.and we are using NFPA FF handbook 2nd edition. I bought it new because amazon/ebay was only like $10 cheaper for used. Whats good is there is a website to use along with the book to help you study: http://www.delmarlearning.com/compan...sbn=1401835759

Comment

Originally posted by nextwave View Post
              I'm in FF1 right now in FLA.and we are using NFPA FF handbook 2nd edition. I bought it new because amazon/ebay was only like $10 cheaper for used. Whats good is there is a website to use along with the book to help you study: http://www.delmarlearning.com/compan...sbn=1401835759

I am surprised you are using that book. I just finished the class last September and we used IFSTA Essentials of Fire Fighting 4th edition. This book covers FF1 and FF2. This is the book that Florida State Fire College uses if I am correct.
              Marshall Griffiss EMT/FF
              Chaires Capitola Fire Rescue
              Tallahassee, Fl.
              www.stitchingbydesign.net
              Washington Lodge #2 F&AM
              Past Master
              Ham Radio: N4DOG General Class
              IACOJ

Comment

Yeah they just switched this semester. All the instructors were used to IFSTA too. I'm not sure why they changed but so far the "new" book has been decent and easy to study.

Comment

where to find

do you know where I could find a used copy of the new book? or should I jsut stick to ebay?

Comment

Amazon.com has some good deals but compare prices to a new book. I was going to buy used but for $10-$20 more you can get a new book and know it's not in bad condition.

Comment

Originally posted by HEYVERN View Post
                      I just completed my FF1 & 2 in Dec. They told us that we were the last class to use the fourth edition. (IFSTA Manuals). As of this year they are going to the fifth edition. That's in Ohio, but I would think it would be the same across the country,
                      I did not see a fifth edition offered on the IFSTA website. Nor could I find one on a google search.

Comment

Originally posted by cuevas623 View Post
                        Does anybody have any idea where I can get ahold of some used ff1 and 2 books. any help would be appreciated. even if you got a set you wanna sell let me know!
                        Another vote for Half.com (aka ebay).
                        I am currently in an on-line program for a BS in Management & my fiancé is in an accelerated Paramedic to RN program and I get almost all of our books there.
                        Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
                        Stephen
                        FF/Paramedic
                        Instructor

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader