MAN, this is SWEET!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combo It

Maybe combine t-shirt firefighters and useless-choke-firefighters in one. Now there are some possibilities.

Comment

Professopnalism

Originally posted by brian441 View Post
      Clipse keep staying involved and learn as much as you can. Being a firefighter is a very satisfying oppurtunity. I have been in my department for 15 yrs. It has been alot of fun. You'll definintely want to weed through the T-shirt firefighters. You guys are hilarious. Check out Bladensburgh, MD website. There is a section called Proffessionalism. Read it. I htink you'll like it. I had it put on signs and they hang in the apparatus bay for the guys to read. Be safe and have fun!!

I hope I can live up to that page someday, but I have alot of work to do first!
      Mark Zanghetti
      FF-EMT
      Goshen Fire Dept.
      Waterford, CT

Comment

I'm sure you will someday. Everyone just has to remember that we are representing the town we live in. The public expects us to behave in a certain manner. When we get on scene and they see us goofing off it doesn't make us look good at all. We are expected to perform a very dangerous job under very extreme conditions with the utmost proffessionalism that we can. You don't have to be a super firefighter (or think you are) to act proffessional. Just do your job to the best of your ability and over time you'll get better at the things you struggle with. Training is the best way to do this. And surround yourself with hte right people.

Comment

Originally posted by 4caster View Post
          Now wait a minute...girls are attracted to pagers and firefighters?!?!? Never happened to me. Dang it, I miss everything!!
          I do think it's funny how they flirt and flash and everything else when riding around in big red, but flash nothing but their middle finger should I flirt while in my own truck....

Comment

Originally posted by ROOKIELZ View Post
            I've been with our dept for 6 years now and make plenty of the runs.
            I am also the Public Educator and Secretary. In addition to that I am on the Provincial educational planning committee for Public Education.

I have a t-shirt that reads:

Firefighting: Invented by Men
            Perfected by WOMEN

I saw it on the net and ordered it. YES... I ordered it for myself!

The groans coming out of the guys at the hall the night I first wore it was worth every penny.
            LMAO That is great! I've never seen that one.

Some of those t-shirts are absolutely ridiculous. But I don't mind the brotherhood t-shirts or the department t-shirts.
            Lieutenant/EMT-B

VSFFA Member

"I'm a CCEMT-B."

"Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."

"A lack of effort will always lead to failure."

Comment

Originally posted by clipse View Post
              Darn right. Have you seen the previews to '300'? That movie is about the battle that my signature came from. Awesome story.

Thanks I'll have to check thier site out.
              Yeah I have and I hope to see it, it's a good pro-2a slogan too!
              JLS
              MFC
              51 Pride - R.I.P. Sandy
              Alarm 200644004, I won't ever forget.

Remember you only have 1*.

IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by FiftyOnePride View Post
                Yeah I have and I hope to see it, it's a good pro-2a slogan too!
                I'm a big pro 2a type. Thats where I originally saw the slogan. Then I got it tattood on my right shoulder.
                sigpic

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X