• Show
Clear All

• jdlowndes
    replied
    I shot you an email...

Leave a comment:

• jdlowndes
    replied
    That is why they are going behind the grill not in front of it! At $65 each i want to hold onto them!

Leave a comment:

• nadeau526
    replied
    No problem! good luck email me some pics when u get them done! also make sure they dont grow feet on you!

Leave a comment:

• jdlowndes
    replied
    Not a fat chance in these babies leaving HAHAHA... All so folks will get out of the way... oops, I meant all so folks will see me parked on the side of the road! HAHAHAHA

I hooked these bad boys into a 9volt here in the office and blinded my coworkes as they walked past my office! Ah, the joy or working with non-FD people. Thanks agina for the help.

You gave me a great idea for some black zipties!! Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• nadeau526
    replied
    send me the tir and i will LOL jk i dont have any TIR's this is what I was going to do when I get the LIN 3's. also check out the website i sent you!

Leave a comment:

• jdlowndes
    replied
    Do you have any pictures by chance? Sounds like a good idea. Just want to see it before I make a run all the way to the Hardware store.

Leave a comment:

• nadeau526
    replied
    I have a 2004, You can place one on either side of the grill almost make a x so it will go from top left to bottom right or vise versa. you can use big washer and screws then lock nuts on the back to hold them to the grill.

Leave a comment:

• jdlowndes
    replied
    2003 and 2 but not together

Leave a comment:

• nadeau526
    replied
    What year ram? and how many TIR's are you looking to install?

Leave a comment:

• jdlowndes
    started a topic TIR3 Help

TIR3 Help

Anyone ever installed Whelen TIR3's on a Dodge Ram Pickup??? I am in need of some help with where to place them in the grill...

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X