Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewart46
    replied
    Since I am the new guy, shoot me a copy when you get time. Thanks again!!

Leave a comment:

• backsteprescue
    replied
    I've got the one from our fire explorer post that we just made up. Alot of it is taken from out fire department's probie booklet. We call them FTO Booklets. Each probationary member is assigned a FTO (field training officer) to help them through probation and teach them what they need to know. Hopefully I can get those to you guys in the next few days.

Some of the things included in our dept's book include having x amount of hours non-emergency driving on each truck, etc, etc, etc.

Leave a comment:

• skcfa1523
    replied
    I could use some ideas on a Probationary hand book too, if you're willing to share. [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Stewart46
    replied
    Spoken like a couple of true training officers

Leave a comment:

• firemanmikey
    replied
    I like Firedog21's thinking :P

Leave a comment:

• firedog21
    replied
    This is not a handbook, but rather a statement that works. It's called " Your new here so shut the [email protected]$k Up !"

Cheers Firedog21
    I.A.F.F. Proud

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    Drop me an email, I've got a couple I've been using for ideas I can forward. Can't find where I found them online or I'd just post a link.

Leave a comment:

• WRFDTO
    started a topic Probationary Member Handbook

Probationary Member Handbook

I'm looking for ideas for a probationary member handbook for my department. I need ideas, and if anyone has one that they use in their department and would be willing to share I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

WRFDTO

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X