Probationary Member Handbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probationary Member Handbook

I'm looking for ideas for a probationary member handbook for my department. I need ideas, and if anyone has one that they use in their department and would be willing to share I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

WRFDTO

Drop me an email, I've got a couple I've been using for ideas I can forward. Can't find where I found them online or I'd just post a link.

Comment

This is not a handbook, but rather a statement that works. It's called " Your new here so shut the [email protected]$k Up !"

Cheers Firedog21
      I.A.F.F. Proud

Comment

I like Firedog21's thinking :P

Comment

Spoken like a couple of true training officers

Comment

I could use some ideas on a Probationary hand book too, if you're willing to share. [email protected]

Comment

I've got the one from our fire explorer post that we just made up. Alot of it is taken from out fire department's probie booklet. We call them FTO Booklets. Each probationary member is assigned a FTO (field training officer) to help them through probation and teach them what they need to know. Hopefully I can get those to you guys in the next few days.

Some of the things included in our dept's book include having x amount of hours non-emergency driving on each truck, etc, etc, etc.
              ------------------------------------
              These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
              ------------------------------------

Comment

Since I am the new guy, shoot me a copy when you get time. Thanks again!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X