X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJFFSA16
    replied
    Originally posted by djffw8220
    I just want to encourge everyone out there to please wear your seatbelts when responding in any apparatus. As some may know, the Posey Township Volunteer Fire Department lost their chief on Labor Day. He was enroute to assist another department and rolled the tanker truck. He was ejected from the truck and killed. He was a great firefighter and one of the best teachers I ever had.

IN MEMORY OF ERRETT MILLER
    POSEY 11
    MAY HE REST IN PEACE
    And even after a tragic death...he left a valuable lesson. Wear your seat belt.

Rest in peace Chief!

Leave a comment:

• ShuswapFireF
    replied
    Seat belts

Seat Belts we don't no stinkin' seat belts.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    Despite the evidence that plays fourth all the time (like this), thick heads will prevail and it will continue. One of my good friends and a member of my department was at his regular job on a medic fly car last week. Some idiot late for work blew a red light at an intersection and he t-boned them really hard. Had he and his partner not been belted, I would probably be at his hospital room or a funeral right now. Instead, he is home with only minor injuries.

Leave a comment:

• djffw8220
    started a topic Seatbelts

Seatbelts

I just want to encourge everyone out there to please wear your seatbelts when responding in any apparatus. As some may know, the Posey Township Volunteer Fire Department lost their chief on Labor Day. He was enroute to assist another department and rolled the tanker truck. He was ejected from the truck and killed. He was a great firefighter and one of the best teachers I ever had.

IN MEMORY OF ERRETT MILLER
    POSEY 11
    MAY HE REST IN PEACE

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...