San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego

Hello everyone. I am a United States Marine and i am gonna be getting out soon and i am wanting to volunteer at a department. I live in San Diego but i cant seem to find anywhere that wants volunteers so if anyone is in there area and has any information that can help me i would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Im not from your area so I can't help you, unless you move to Central IN
    But I do want to thank you for your service to our Country.
    Stay Safe

Comment

San Pasqual Fire is a volunteer department in the escondido area (north san diego). They drill once a week and have some sort of FF1 academy I think. There are also Paid Reserve departments and they require some certs, such as a fire academy and emt. Check out Deer Springs Fire, run by CDF. San Diego Rural fire is located in east county san diego, and they are either reserve or vounteer I believe.

Comment

Thanks guys for your comments....... and i did find san pasqual and will be turning in my application there this wednesday........... thanks again guys.....

Comment

Hello, You should really look at San Diego Rural, they are now part of CDF and you will get the most experience and training there. The closest station to San Diego city is in Jamual-Station 66 on Highway 94. I highly suggest you go there and talk to them. Also try to go to (or call) CDF Lyons Valley station on Skyline TT. The Captain there on Thurs, Fri and Sat is a former Rural Batt Chief.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X