Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for an older used mini-pumper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an older used mini-pumper...

If anyone knows of anybody or company that has an older but good used mini-pumper thier wanting to either donate or sell for a SMALL fee,please contact me at [email protected] or call me at 928-422-4333(our office number).We cannot pay much becuase of our small budgeting and wed prefer it be within the state of Arizona if possible due to we cant travel and the state has big issues on out-of-state vehicles.
    We are getting ready to put our 1950 Chevy brush truck out of service and were looking for a mini-pumper to replace it with.

Thanks,

Donna C
    Fire Chief
    Bridge Canyon VFD
    http://www.firehouse.com/dept/SeligmanAZ

truck?

We have an 1974 Ford 750x750 5 spd man. transmittion. The pump is a 2 stage. We are asking $8500.00 for it. Everything works. The only problem is the lever for the two stage needs rebuilding and the transmittion synchronizer needs replacing. Great truck. Go to the firehouse fire department. Look in NC and find Half Moon Fire Department I believe the picture is still there. If not I will get you pictures by email if interested.

Greg

Comment

Thats a bit high for what were able to pay Greg but i do thank you for your response.Actually we are looking for something that a company might be wanting to give away and preferably within this State but this State is usually so tight its pathetic.I did visit your companies website but the minipumper was not shown.If you would email the picture to me please.

Donna C
      Fire Chief
      Bridge Canyon VFD
      http://cms.firehouse.com/dept/SeligmanAZ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader