Fire Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Police

Does anyone know a source with practice questions for the Fire Police exam?

Originally posted by fire5555
    What state are you in?

And you want both fire and police?
    I think the "Fire Police" are mainly old guys directing traffic at emergencies. It's not the Public Service Officer that does both fire and law enforcement.

Comment

Kalamazoo Michigan runs a "Public Safety" modeled system which is at least Fire and PD. It may somehow mix in EMS or at least pitches Fire/Cops as at least 1st responders. I hear some are looking at the merge public safety models as the 'next' big thing.

As far as cop entry questions, I'd look for a cop for a cop forum, but my guess is that it'd be general knowledge stuff.

Comment

In many northeastern states, especially NY, NJ and PA, there are members of the department that are designated as Fire Police that are responsible for directing traffic, and in some cases, allowed to perform very limited law enforcement functions at fire scenes, especially in areas where law enforcement resources are limited.

If you are in a state that utilizes Fire Police, there is likely a Fire Police association that may provide training, or it may be available through your state fire training agency. I would suggest talking to your Chief, or your Fire Police lead officer as they may know what training resources are available.
        Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X