Most memorable call?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most memorable call?

I just posted this on the Juniors section and figured I would post it here too, I saw one that was from almost 10 years ago so I decided to create a new one. Anyway, I was just wondering what everyone's most memorable fire call was? Good or bad, share your experiences/stories down below!
    Last edited by 19echo95; 05-09-2011, 09:36 AM.

This one time, I got a call. I was so excited but it turns out it was just a telemarketer.

Comment

Originally posted by 105 View Post
      This one time, I got a call. I was so excited but it turns out it was just a telemarketer.
      Thats great!

Comment

Originally posted by 105 View Post
        That's great, how about a fire call though?

Comment

Probably the scrap yard fire. Big flames, 7 hours, got to go up in the bucket for the first time.

Comment

Well................

I really don't want to sound like a Grump, so please take this as I am trying to help.......

Go back to the page before this one that shows all the threads in the Volunteer section. At the bottom, click on page 2, there is this same question there, with almost 100 answers......
            Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
            In memory of
            Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
            Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
              I really don't want to sound like a Grump, so please take this as I am trying to help.......

Go back to the page before this one that shows all the threads in the Volunteer section. At the bottom, click on page 2, there is this same question there, with almost 100 answers......
              No sir Chief Woods you do not sound like a grump. Maybe a little short, perturbed,slightly annoyed,short,exasperated and having strong feelings of displeasure at their egregious behavior.

Comment

The only one I saw was "What was your first call?" and that is not the same thing I am talking about, in fact it's a completely different question entirely. If I came off like a b*tch, I didn't mean to and I apologize.

Comment

Oooopssssssssss...............

Originally posted by 19echo95 View Post
                  The only one I saw was "What was your first call?" and that is not the same thing I am talking about, in fact it's a completely different question entirely. If I came off like a b*tch, I didn't mean to and I apologize.
                  I hadn't had my umpty gazillioth cup of Coffee yet and I misread your post. My Apoligies......
                  Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                  In memory of
                  Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                  Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

I hadn't had my umpty gazillioth cup of Coffee yet and I misread your post. My Apoligies......
                    Haha, it's alright. I understand how things are without coffee...

Comment

Hey babe, we are over here...

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...memorable+call
                      Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
                        Like I said, it is almost 10 years old and no posts on it since '07. So I created a new one....

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X