To Call Or Not To Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ace52 View Post
    I just don't want to be that "annoying" new guy.
    Okay, you aren't "that" guy...
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnee View Post
      You sound like you would be a royal pain in the arz to this department and yet you are on the roll yet. I doubt if you will ever get on this department, 3itching as you are.
      It's very hard for me to take failure and its even harder for me to admit failure when i have done a "real" physical and completed it no problem and then to fail something i thought was so easy

not sure how I'm a pain the *** when i have the asst. chief telling me i should call and inquire what i messed up. i have a feeling they are going to say my lifting technique wasn't up to par..

Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
      Okay, you aren't "that" guy...
      haha funny

Comment

Have you considered that maybe there is a reason other than the physical why they turned you down and they just didn't say so? Maybe they checked some references, looked at your facebook page or maybe they just don't like your skin color?? You never know.

I know in the past at my day job I didn't hire people for good reason's but not the ones I gave them. Giving the real reason's may have triggered a lawsuit. Examples are a person with a bipolar condition and a convicted child molester. I would usually just say that we decided not to fill the position.

That may explain why they didn't call you back.
        Last edited by Blulakr; 11-27-2010, 01:52 AM.
        My wise and profound comments and opinions are mine alone and are in no way associated with any other individual or group.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X