Vol. Dept's with Canadian memebers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vol. Dept's with Canadian memebers

I am a member of a Vol. dept. in the U.S. that has a lot of Canadian memebers and I am trying to find out if any other Dept's. along the border have Canadians which fill there ranks.

Thanks!!

So how does this work? The tones drop and they shoot through Customs to respond? Thats a killer response time.

Comment

One FD that you may want to check with, is the Portal, ND FD in Portal, ND. Along the border, there is Portal (North Dakota) on the US side and North Portal (Saskatchewan) on the Canadian side. From what I understand, they have the Portal International FD there?

Comment

I recall reading about two border towns in the Northeast (Maine?) that ran back and forth across the border on a regular basis. Of course, that was before the border got locked down.
        Opinions my own. Standard disclaimers apply.

Everyone goes home. Safety begins with you.

Comment

Originally posted by tree68 View Post
          I recall reading about two border towns in the Northeast (Maine?) that ran back and forth across the border on a regular basis. Of course, that was before the border got locked down.
          There are also towns in Vermont on the border with the same situation.

In the past, the two departments would commonly respond to each other's fires. Not sure what the situation is now.
          Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Thanks!! This will at least give me a place to start looking.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X