X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webteam
    replied
    Thread Closing

This post has gotten off-topic and therefore is going to be closed.

Firehouse Web Manager

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by Laguna
    lol you go right ahead and call him. I already told him of your calls and all he had to say was that your a no good bitch that hides behind his computer all day. And I agree with him, if we were face to face you wouldnt be saying this. Talk all you want

YOU'VE BEEN REPORTED!
    Last edited by webteam; 10-11-2010, 11:53 AM. Reason: 133t speak removed.

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    he left his other three up there, including the one of him playing with the lights driving down the road.

At least it will be quiet today with him in school.

Leave a comment:

• DeputyMarshal
    replied
    LOL! He removed the video from YouTube just now. He probably should have done that before anyone copied it...

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is he?

Leave a comment:

• islandfire03
    replied
    I wonder if the folks at customs And DEA would be interested in that hidden tank ???
    Just sayin !!!!

By the way Kiddo: Most of the men you are arguing with and swearing at have been in the business since before your daddy was wearing long pants.

Leave a comment:

• PaladinKnight
    replied
    Yep, very large family.

Mom's family settled in Barry County (Shell Knob) in 1840s. Family all over the Ozarks.

Dad's family settled in PA in 1800s, spread out to OH and KS in 1890s. Still have family in PA and KS.

One of my kids (and 2 grandkids) lives in College Station..

I have 5, they're scattered around.

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
    Now that's Funny.

Piece of advice... be careful what you post on the web, it will haunt you forever...

I have family in Brazos County...
    You have family everywhere! Missouri, Texas....

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by Laguna View Post
    What I do on my own personal time has nothing to do with what I do when I'm working.
    Nope. What you do on your own time that REFLECTS on your department, or violates the department rules or state, local, or federal laws, has everything to do with it.

I would expect no less from a Chief who observed one of my people acting like you are.

Let me carry it a bit further. If I was notified of one of my people acting like this, I would try to set up a remedial plan. If it was a person in my area not affiliated with a department, then I would have our SO take care of it.
    Last edited by LVFD301; 10-10-2010, 10:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Well, since you just want to crack this case sooo much, I'll just let you finish your "research". Let me know when you find me out of 500 other personnel.
    500 people all 16 years old, with that truck, those tags?

It is one of two things - either you are impersonating a firefighter, or you are afraid your chief will find out about your antics.

Leave a comment:

• PaladinKnight
    replied
    Now that's Funny.

Piece of advice... be careful what you post on the web, it will haunt you forever...

I have family in Brazos County...
    Last edited by PaladinKnight; 10-10-2010, 10:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    A lie. I guess you're not done. And yes, that is exactly what I'm going say. Along with explaining your lack of integrity, your poor behavior. Your actions that reflect poorly on your department. Your lies. Etc. This all assuming you are actually a member of one of those departments. If you aren't, I'm sure the police will handle it.
    Last edited by webteam; 10-11-2010, 11:53 AM. Reason: 133t speak removed.

Leave a comment:

• Laguna
    replied
    Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Everybody has to be famous for something there sonny. I may be an *** but at least I am not a 16 year old kid that plays with lights and sirens, like a real firefighter.

So what department? If you have any gonads, you will say which one.
    Well, since you just want to crack this case sooo much, I'll just let you finish your "research". Let me know when you find me out of 500 other personnel.

Leave a comment:

• Laguna
    replied
    Originally posted by nmfire View Post
    Probably another lie. But we can hope.
    Okay yeah whatever.. Your gunna call him and say what? "Johnny over here is using lights and sirens because you gave him permission to do so.. Oh yeah, and on this website he's impersonating Laguna and Geico132.." Yeah... That'll go real well.. What I do on my own personal time has nothing to do with what I do when I'm working.

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Famous? I'm done with this site.. Everyone here besides a select few are jackasses with WAY too much time on their hands.
    Everybody has to be famous for something there sonny. I may be an *** but at least I am not a 16 year old kid that plays with lights and sirens, like a real firefighter.

So what department? If you have any gonads, you will say which one.
    Last edited by webteam; 10-11-2010, 11:52 AM. Reason: 133t speak removed.

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    I'm done with this site...
    Probably another lie. But we can hope.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola