Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look. You even have the same birthday you lying sack of excrement. You probably aren't even in a fire department.
    Attached Files
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Will coincidences never stop!

That plate is a stop in my world, figure 1GF or 1GE? 172 or 1Z2?

Comment

The plate is definitely Texas 1GE-172.

My report to the webteam.
        Originally posted by nmfire
        This individual now has two accounts. He has lied repeatedly about his identity. It is quite likely that he isn't even actually affiliated with any department and is his activity is likely illegal one way or another. Please ban both of this lying sack's accounts.

This is the second time I've reported his activity to you. The first time, you apparently didn't believe me that he was bad news because you let him be and just locked the thread. Well now, here we are.
        Last edited by nmfire; 10-10-2010, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire View Post
          The plate is definitely Texas 1GE-672.

My report to the webteam.
          672?????? I am blind...

Comment

Yall are pathetic.. Get a life, stop trying to mess with someone just because they do/have something you don't like.. And yeah, you have my license plate, But I have Farm truck tags, you can't get any information from it unless you are a DPS officer and have a warrant. Good luck and goodbye *********

Comment

Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
              672?????? I am blind...
              Oops. Typo. Fixed it.

Originally posted by Laguna View Post
              Yall are pathetic.. Get a life, stop trying to mess with someone just because they do/have something you don't like.. And yeah, you have my license plate, But I have Farm truck tags, you can't get any information from it unless you are a DPS officer and have a warrant. Good luck and goodbye jackasses
              Do you have anything to say about all the lies you have been caught in?
              Last edited by nmfire; 10-10-2010, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Do you have anything to say about all the lies you have been caught in?
                What lies? I created a new account because apparently yall have something against lights and sirens.. Who the **** cares.. Same thing as lights and sirens on an engine, but wait.. Oh my, it is personally owned! The world is gunna end! GIVE IT A REST! People have, and always will have lights and sirens on their vehicles if the chief allows it..

Comment

What lies?
                  You know, the one where you claimed you weren't you.

Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
                  It is! The 16 year old from other posts here on Firehouse. Here is his Youtube stuff,

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrandeLaguna
                  Who..? My truck is no where near black or a ram.. its a 1500 white chevy silverado
                  And then there is the matter of how old you are which you also misrepresent.

Comment

You know, the one where you claimed you weren't you.

And then there is the matter of how old you are which you also misrepresent.
                    Okay and? Tell me where it says that I cannot do that

Comment

So you admit you lied and that you feel it is ok. Every time you open you pathetic piece of $hit mouth, it makes it more and more obvious that you aren't a firefighter or at all associated with a fire department. See, we don't tolerate or allow that kind of behavior. We have standards. And you're well below all of them. You're a lying creep that probably uses his lights for personal gratification or other illegal activity.

The webteam, when they wake up, will probably ban you and your alter-ego other account. Because even on the internet we have standards. Albeit lower standards, you are below even those.

Comment

Okay and? Tell me where it says that I cannot do that
                        You lied, you said you did not, then you were caught.

No Fire Chief wants a known liar on their department.

And the bit about farm tags? LOL! You have so little faith.

Comment

Heck, Grimes County TX only has about 5 volunteer departments. Easy to figure this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna
                            lol you go right ahead and call him. I already told him of your calls and all he had to say was that your a no good bitch that hides behind his computer all day. And I agree with him, if we were face to face you wouldnt be saying this. Talk all you want
                            Another lie.
                            Last edited by webteam; 10-11-2010, 11:51 AM. Reason: 133t speak removed.

Comment

lol you go right ahead and call him. I already told him of your calls and all he had to say was that your a no good bitch that hides behind his computer all day. And I agree with him, if we were face to face you wouldnt be saying this.Talk all you want

Lol, then just say what department you are on!
                              Last edited by webteam; 10-11-2010, 11:52 AM. Reason: 133t speak removed.

Comment

lol you go right ahead and call him. I already told him of your calls and all he had to say was that your a no good bitch that hides behind his computer all day. And I agree with him, if we were face to face you wouldnt be saying this. Talk all you want
                                And me hide? Heck son, I am famous. In fact, I was TCLEOSE long before you were born.
                                Last edited by webteam; 10-11-2010, 11:52 AM. Reason: 133t speak removed.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X