Great amateur Fire/Rescue music video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great amateur Fire/Rescue music video

No politics on this thread. I think that this is something that EVERYONE here at Firehouse will enjoy. It's a music video made by what looks like an amateur (Not someone hired by the music industry) who made a video on Darius Rucker's song, "I hope they get to me in time". Keep in mind this appears to be a very low budget video when watching it.

It's about a person who's involved in an MVA, he's in the process of "Crossing over to the other side" and his life is flashing before him while rescue is on the way.

Darius Rucker: I hope they get to me in time
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4diWW-k5Y
    Last edited by XRaysJL; 09-04-2010, 02:41 AM.

I have seen a lot worse.

Actually, it is pretty good. Excellent use of effects and transition between the driver's memory and reality.

I give it a Solid B.

Good Job.
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
      I have seen a lot worse.

Actually, it is pretty good. Excellent use of effects and transition between the driver's memory and reality.

I give it a Solid B.

Good Job.
      +1

A Solid B seems to fit well. It was done pretty well.
      "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

"Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

Comment

They are right around the corner. I know a few guys in the video.
        Career Firefighter
        Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Originally posted by Rescue101
        I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Comment

Not a big country music fan, but great tune and video. Now, for those of us that are a little more "head-banger," I give you "Skillet."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsIdGOuZY&ob=av2e

Enjoy!

Comment

I'm a country music fan. I'm from the Southern part of Northwestern NJ, after all.

Darius Rucker's music has been really strong lately. Guy goes for the tear jerking, though.
            I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

didnt know who darius rucker was until now ...

Comment

hootie....
                Originally Posted by madden01
                "and everyone is encouraged to use Plain, Spelled Out English. I thought this was covered in NIMS training."

Comment

Good video guy did a good job making it i like it B+

Comment

Originally posted by stm250 View Post
                    Good video guy did a good job making it i like it B+
                    That was a deep video. Great job whether it was an amateur or not (my opinion)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X