San Diego Volunteer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Volunteer???

Hey I ran into a guy at CPAT who really talked up San Diego's Volunteer program and said they were hiring. I haven't had much luck finding anything online and I don't live really close. Can anyone direct me to the right source.

Thanks

Andrew

Dont know if this helps or not but you could look up the individual Volunteer companies in the county

http://www.sdcounty.ca.gov/dplu/Fire...rity_page.html

Comment

Come to Elfin Forest Harmony Grove Fire Department

We'd love to have you. We constantly have senior fire fighters and veterans of the department advancing to paid positions, so it's just a matter of time for new guys to get on (if you have what it takes to prove your worth to us... not trying to sound all tough, but we're looking for people who want to come here and learn, work hard, and contribute... not to come drink coffee, look cool in the apparatus, or hide in the locker room when there is work to be done). We train EVERY 1st and 3rd Tuesday of EVERY MONTH, and the 4th Saturday of EVERY MONTH. It is a beautiful department with a lot of resources, an amazing crew, and a great addition to your family!

PM me and I'll give you directions to Station 1 on Elfin Forest Road... pretty easy to find if you know the I-5 and North San Diego County.

Hope to see you one day.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X