Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeland
    replied
    Of the three VFD I have been with, all have had their little chief's 3itch. The only way to remove the 3itch is to remove the chief. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. since the little 3itch just simply just became the 3itch of the new chief.

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Take the Chief, and his little man whore outside. Bitch Slap the chief across the face hard. Then look at the man whore, and say "That's to show YOU who's boss."
    Winner! Best advice yet.

Your problem is the chief's buddy...your problem is the Chief. If he/she allows this stuff to happen, they have other issues.

Leave a comment:

• EngineCO38
    replied
    Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Take the Chief, and his little man whore outside. Bitch Slap the chief across the face hard. Then look at the man whore, and say "That's to show YOU who's boss."
    Another outstanding idea, however still looking for one that doesn't involve me getting thrown to the curb. And I should say this, despite the Chief having a soft spot for this particular leach. He has my utmost respect and admiration as a Chief Officer, and would follow any order he gave me without hesitation or regret. Having also said that, if I ever were to question one of his orders (Has happened only a few times) He would stop, listen and consider the suggestion seriously before either changing his mind, or keeping with his original plan of action.

All in all he's a great chief...just that one poor judge of character that has kinda put a sour taste in a lot of peoples mouths.

Leave a comment:

• downstate_firefighter
    replied
    Our chief doesn't have any friends. He's a good chief, and most people like him as a person. He's just not the type of person that has friends.

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    Originally posted by EngineCO38 View Post
    We have a chief's buddy in our Department, little whine *** drives me up a wall. In the last three years he's failed his EMT-B course 4 times, just failed the Advanced pump course because he didn't show up for half the classes. Rarely if ever shows up for trainings, and when he does likes to pretend he knows it all and has seen it all.

The only reason he hasn't gotten fired is because he's so far up the chiefs ***, when the boss went out for his prostate exam the doctor thought he had a tumor.

Leave a comment:

• EngineCO38
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    Take the little 3itch outside and hose him down every chance you get.
    Oh sometimes I wish I could, help get out some of those frustrations. But honestly after going on for as long as it has. We all have just kinda learned to ignor him the best we can.

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by EngineCO38 View Post
    We have a chief's buddy in our Department, little whine *** drives me up a wall. In the last three years he's failed his EMT-B course 4 times, just failed the Advanced pump course because he didn't show up for half the classes. Rarely if ever shows up for trainings, and when he does likes to pretend he knows it all and has seen it all.

The only reason he hasn't gotten fired is because he's so far up the chiefs ***, when the boss went out for his prostate exam the doctor thought he had a tumor.
    Take the little 3itch outside and hose him down every chance you get.

Leave a comment:

• EngineCO38
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    replied
    We bought ours a sticker for his helmet that says "Chief's Bitch". When we gave it to him even the Chief laughed.

Leave a comment:

• Chewy911
    replied
    I have found that this sort of thing comes and goes in a "trend"....giving it a month or so the chief will have found a new pet. And if you listen to WBFD25....whos knows you may be the next "pet"...lol

Leave a comment:

• Ashburn_2011
    replied
    This problem occurs nation-wide. Over the years ive come to find out that: if something offends you, then its probably true.. ive also learned that people point out other's fault so nobody will point out theirs (the ol slight of eye) look at their messed up face so you cant see mine. .lol

Leave a comment:

• mtg55
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods View Post
    We had one of those...... Once....... As far as I know, they haven't found the Body yet...............
    As our last one found out, the Pine Barrans never gives up its dead

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Well.........

We had one of those...... Once....... As far as I know, they haven't found the Body yet...............

Leave a comment:

• Itshotinhere
    replied
    Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
    Is his nose brown?
    We have one that is brown to his chest!!! Gets into his work I guess

Leave a comment:

• PaladinKnight
    replied
    Is his nose brown?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)