No announcement yet.

chief's buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our chief doesn't have any friends. He's a good chief, and most people like him as a person. He's just not the type of person that has friends.

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
      Take the Chief, and his little man whore outside. Bitch Slap the chief across the face hard. Then look at the man whore, and say "That's to show YOU who's boss."
      Another outstanding idea, however still looking for one that doesn't involve me getting thrown to the curb. And I should say this, despite the Chief having a soft spot for this particular leach. He has my utmost respect and admiration as a Chief Officer, and would follow any order he gave me without hesitation or regret. Having also said that, if I ever were to question one of his orders (Has happened only a few times) He would stop, listen and consider the suggestion seriously before either changing his mind, or keeping with his original plan of action.

All in all he's a great chief...just that one poor judge of character that has kinda put a sour taste in a lot of peoples mouths.
      Opinions expressed by myself here are just that, mine. And not that of ANY organization or service I am affiliated with.

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
        Take the Chief, and his little man whore outside. Bitch Slap the chief across the face hard. Then look at the man whore, and say "That's to show YOU who's boss."
        Winner! Best advice yet.

Your problem is the chief's buddy...your problem is the Chief. If he/she allows this stuff to happen, they have other issues.
        "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

Of the three VFD I have been with, all have had their little chief's 3itch. The only way to remove the 3itch is to remove the chief. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. since the little 3itch just simply just became the 3itch of the new chief.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X