totally new to this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M1A2TankGunner View Post
    now im stuck in a rut..I cant get the house because of judgements on my credit from my mothers house..and a family from queens bought our apt building and i seriously doubt that they will renew our lease come november..so I kind of just want to quit with the station im trying to join because chances are we might not even live anywhere near there once our lease is up...i dont know..I was sooooo uber motivated too. Oh well

Sorry bout the grammar..just not too motivated right now.

You don't think this will have a big effect on you being hired by a fire
    department? Most departments check your background which includes your credit report and other histories.

Plus you really don't need to keep posting your family problems in here.

Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Im aware of all that, unlike in the army, driver isn't a entry level position, but It would be my goal, and if I tell my wife that i won't go into fires..then its all good. Its not a lie if you bend the truth.
      Until you get seriously injured (God forbid) in a structure fire, then it won't be "all good"...

Comment

no family problems here, I was venting about something, I wasn't aware that things in here were so serious, granted, I'm not "in the group" or amung you all, but i figured I could converse about things with like minded adults. I'm sorry.

Comment

no family problems here, I was venting about something, I wasn't aware that things in here were so serious, granted, I'm not "in the group" or amung you all, but i figured I could converse about things with like minded adults. I'm sorry.
          No problem pal, but somethings are best not mentioned except to those you know.

Hope you get a job somewhere, someday.
          Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Indeed, my bad. I'll keep my posts on topic.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X