Made it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made it!

So I've been taking an EMT course since May and doing everything else I can to make a career change into fire service.

Just got interviewed with and was accepted by the board of officers tonight at Cicero Fire Department here in Indiana as a probationary volunteer EMT/FF.

I'm 12 kinds of excited about it and really can't wait to dig in there. I've got a ton of work to do before making it as a career firefighter but this is a big first step!!

Every journey start with the first step. Congratulations.

Comment

Yes congratulations, Remember you took this step. Years down the road and miles under your belt and you may find a development within the department that you do not like. Remember to not react emotionally. If something happens that you do not agree with, do not boycott the department. Change within the department always meets resistance. Stick it out and continue on.

(a lot of remembers in there)
      Last edited by jam24u; 07-05-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

What the heck is it with these words in green and doubled underlined everywhere?

Did I miss a memo or something?
        Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
          What the heck is it with these words in green and doubled underlined everywhere?

Did I miss a memo or something?
          You've installed one of those marketing programs. I don't see them. Check your install logs.

Comment

Originally posted by zzyyzx View Post
            You've installed one of those marketing programs. I don't see them. Check your install logs.
            Yeah I dont see them either. Are they on every posting or just particular ones?

Comment

LA, nothin on my end. Congrats and good luck shadow
              Matt G.
              Battalion Chief
              IACOJ-Member
              FTM-PTB

Comment

Fasten, patience to you!! You have already made very many that have got there.
                Last edited by juli888; 07-12-2010, 08:12 AM.
                tv links

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X