Why you don't need lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XRaysJL View Post
    I think if you truly understood finances, then you'd realize that when you hire personnel your budget for equipment goes down. The smaller the department the more crucial this is.
    I wouldn't call good equipment "Crap". I think if it saves lives then it's good.
    You are correct, I think saving lives is a great thing and having quipment on the trucks is not " Crap ",but purchising 6,000 dollars worth of EMS equipment for 30 members of the department so who ever happens to be available to respond in their POV equates to 180,000 dollars. Thats a lot of money to be issuing out!

Comment

Number of members.

Originally posted by VincentEng2 View Post
      You are correct, I think saving lives is a great thing and having quipment on the trucks is not " Crap ",but purchising 6,000 dollars worth of EMS equipment for 30 members of the department so who ever happens to be available to respond in their POV equates to 180,000 dollars. Thats a lot of money to be issuing out!
      It's a good thing for my dept. that we don't have 30 members.

Comment

Wrong interpretation

Originally posted by natedog54 View Post
        I quoted your post. That's all there is to it...
        I'll give you a hint: Your error is your interpretation in post #53. Keep that in mind, and re-read my reply to you in #56
        If you like, send me a message so I can show you in private where you are going wrong. This way we won't have to take up space in the forum.

Comment

Seriously, use a blue light if there is a call and you need to use it, otherwise don't. It's not an extension of one's self nor a ticket to be important. If you joined to get a blue light you need to check yourself. This thread is beaten to death. For those who don't like them, don't use them. For those who feel they help, use them. If you are in another state, take them off or don't, whatever. The bottom line is you have to follow all traffic laws regardless. If you don't you are contradicting helping victims at a scene by creating them. Put away the muscles and use your head.

Comment

Originally posted by XRaysJL View Post
            I'll give you a hint: Your error is your interpretation in post #53. Keep that in mind, and re-read my reply to you in #56
            If you like, send me a message so I can show you in private where you are going wrong. This way we won't have to take up space in the forum.
            Well, how else would I interpret that? You said you keep medical equipment in your POV to "save lives." I assumed you would have the equipment required to "save lives." You should say what you mean, then it isn't left up to interpretation...

Comment

Originally posted by natedog54 View Post
              Well, how else would I interpret that? You said you keep medical equipment in your POV to "save lives." I assumed you would have the equipment required to "save lives." You should say what you mean, then it isn't left up to interpretation...
              Go back and read 42, 50, and 56. That should clear it up for you.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X