CPAT practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPAT practice

I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to take practice tests for the CPAT or do you just train and show up to take the real test.
    Also if this is possible is there any in the Los Angeles area?
    Thank you.

Cpat

I do not know of any practice sessions openly available to anyone. I recently completed the CPAT for PFD in AZ. I live in TN, there were practices but come on I could only afford to fly out there so often. I did do some specific training for the test. I got on a stair machine, ones with actual rotating stairs, and put a fifty pound plate on a backpack. The stair machine is the only hard part of the test the rest is easy, if your in good condition.

Comment

This doesn't necessarily help those on 'the other coast', but I know that Fairfax County holds numerous CPAT practices every month on a fairly consistant basis.
      Member IACOJ - Building crust and full of lust...

"It's okay to to scared, just don't be chicken." - Clark

Comment

if this is what you need...

http://www.cffjac.org/jac/cpat/index.cfm

CPAT testing center in orange. For $150 you get the test and 2 orientations. It's $25 to do a practice run haven't heard of anyone else doing them or for free.

Comment

Cpat practice

See below...
          Dr. Jen
          www.fireagility.com

Comment

Cpat practice

I would suggest practicing twice- once to see how it feels, then once a week later to try to get the best time your fitness level will allow. Allow another week until you take the actual test. You can workout a couple of times in the beginning of that week- a light to medium workout. Then rest up to the day.
            Look here for what to eat before the test:
            http://triplethreatlax.com/blog1/2006/10/what_to_eat_on_game_day.html[/URL]
            this article is actually for lacrosse players, but same idea...

And read here for a review of the events!:
            http://www.fireagility.com/cpat_events.php

Best of luck!
            Dr. Jen
            www.fireagility.com
            Last edited by Drjmilus; 12-31-2006, 01:27 AM.
            Dr. Jen
            www.fireagility.com

Comment

thank you everyone. the $25 doesn't seem to bad for a practice run.
              i would like to get in a couple practice runs before i actually take the test.
              actually, i would also just like to watch someone do it first. I've seen the videos which are great but theres nothing like seeing it first hand.

Comment

LA city has CPAT practice but you have to go to a testing facility for the real test.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X