strange written

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange written

I recently took a test that was prepared by IPMA-HR, the test number was B4-R. This test was kind of different from most test that I have taken It had very little math on it but it had at least 50 reading comp. questions and the answers to these questions were all pretty vague. There were a few qestions that seemed really easy that made you match shapes together but for some reason I only scored a 79 on the test. I was wandering if anyone has come across this test and if so do they know of any good study material for it. I am taking another test this month that uses the same test.

Thanks for anything helpfull

Originally posted by Bull45
    I recently took a test that was prepared by IPMA-HR, the test number was B4-R. This test was kind of different from most test that I have taken It had very little math on it but it had at least 50 reading comp. questions and the answers to these questions were all pretty vague. There were a few qestions that seemed really easy that made you match shapes together but for some reason I only scored a 79 on the test. I was wandering if anyone has come across this test and if so do they know of any good study material for it. I am taking another test this month that uses the same test.

Thanks for anything helpfull
    were did you take the test. I think I took the same test with puzzles and lpictures like looking out a window of a room.

Comment

I tgok this test at flower mound

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...