Tips for improving FireTEAM scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for improving FireTEAM scores

Hey all, as the title implies just looking for some input on how to improve my FireTEAM score. Looking to retake it soon. Took it pretty lightly the first time around and scored in the low 80s on the HR portion. I think the toughest part for me (aside from the abysmal acting) was where they were asking something along the lines of how I would feel about working with certain characters from the videos. I found it hard to give anything other than ambivalent answers. To be completely honest, I feel like I can work with a-holes and sweethearts alike, so long as you don’t impede my ability to do my job well, or affect the efficacy of the team. I don’t think we need to be best friends to do our jobs well.

And another thing, I purchased the “extended” practice test package before I took it the first time, which is supposed to come with two tests, but it was actually the same test twice…is that normal?

Thanks in advance!

Just checking in again. Any thoughts?

Comment

• Exercise Daily. Exercise daily for at least an hour. ...
      • Eat the Right Foods and Portion Each Meal. No matter how bad your stomach is telling you to go for candy over healthy food, try to stay away from sweets. ...
      • Keep Track of Calories and Food Intake Per Day. ...
      • Be Sure to Get Sleep. ...
      • Stay Motivated.
      • The Junxion Lincoln

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse