CWH-NGFF Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWH-NGFF Testing

Testing in Boise, Id next month. Figured I'd reach out to see who has taken and advanced rounds with the CWH-NGFF test.

It's been about 7 years since I've tested last. I've been studying up and taking every practice test I can find. I know I need to score 95%+ just to hopefully have a chance so I'm looking for any edge I can find.

What did you think about it? What was the test like overall? What was the breakdown of the questions (practical, math, etc.)? Any tips or resources?

Thanks in advance!

Basic reading, writing, math and personality questions. Generally you need a ~92% to move onto interviews, but realistically a 92 probably won't get you hired.

Comment

Last year I passed this test at 95% and received an invitation for an interview.I myself have never downloaded higher education, and I had to deal with all the stages of preparation on my own, if you also need help of this kind, I advise you to visit this resource. But one way or another, the interview will show everything.
      Last edited by Melissa Joyce; 06-22-2021, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa Joyce View Post
        Last year I passed this test at 95% and received an invitation for an interview. Most of all I did math and grammar. But studymoose.com/entrepreneur helped me a lot in preparation. I myself have never downloaded higher education, and I had to deal with all the stages of preparation on my own, if you also need help of this kind, I advise you to visit this resource. But one way or another, the interview will show everything.

Melissa Joyce

11-10-2020, 08:46 AM

Fast forward the clock to age 39. I was promoted to Battalion Chief on a major department. During my badge ceremny the Fire Chief made me promise to return to school and earn my degree. I told him that I would return to school and take the 9 classes for my AS degree. He pulled the badge back and told me that I was going to earn my Bachelors degree. I reluctantly agreed.

So there I was as a probationary Batallion Chief for a major California department and I was sitting in English class with the rude 18 year old kid with his baseball cap on backward. Apparently he thought he was still in high school and felt it was ok to heckle the teacher. At the first break he and I and I had a nice little discussion about respect. Maybe it was a coincidence but I never saw him again.

Yes, this is still relevant!

https://forums.firehouse.com/forum/c...gher-education

Last edited by fire49; 12-27-2020, 12:33 PM.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

In addition to testing usually give more written work to do, which should be prepared in advance. Here it is better to trust the experts, if you do not have enough time, because they check them very scrupulously. So I found here https://www.topwritersreview.com/buy...ting-services/ list of companies that can help you, and there you can read about them and choose the one that suits you best in quality, price, and so on. I hope it will be useful!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X