Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeputyMarshal
    replied
    It wouldn't hurt to check with local contractors. I see some pretty big chunks of drywall end up on jobsite dumpsters...

Leave a comment:

• yjbrody
    replied
    Good ideas guys and thanks. We'll try these out and see what we can come up with.

Stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• 98Tacoma
    replied
    Never hurts to ask for donations either.... bring in a typed letter of your needs (usually up to $50) on department letterhead. That may get you up to 10 sheets of the cheap stuff.

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    replied
    Try talking to your local Lowes or Home Depot and ask what they do with their damage pieces of sheet rock.

Leave a comment:

• Rescue601
    replied
    I get scraps from local constuction sites and make it work.

Leave a comment:

• yjbrody
    started a topic Drywall substitute for training

Drywall substitute for training

Hey guys,

I'm working on a wall breach prop for my dept and don't have a lot of funds.

Do any of you have any ideas for a drywall substitute that could be used over and over to simulate busting through drywall over studs? Or another cheap alternative that could be demolished, but isn't so expensive (I've got a lot of members that I would like to run through this)?

I know it really doesn't take that much effort to get through drywall, but I'm just looking for something that takes them through the movements of taking it out.

It may not be possible, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask the FH masses.

Interested to hear your ideas. Thanks

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X