KCKFD fireman/emt's please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KCKFD fireman/emt's please respond

I'm currently going through EMT-B class and hopefully I'll pass and get certified. I'm hoping to get into the KCKFD as an EMT-B and train to be a fireman later on within the FD.

I was wondering what type of Math is used on the written entry exam for KCKFD since they only require EMT-B certification to apply. I know it's basic Math but I just wanted to know if anyone has taken it please respond. Thanks ahead of time.

Originally posted by julien913 View Post
    I'm currently going through EMT-B class and hopefully I'll pass and get certified. I'm hoping to get into the KCKFD as an EMT-B and train to be a fireman later on within the FD.

I was wondering what type of Math is used on the written entry exam for KCKFD since they only require EMT-B certification to apply. I know it's basic Math but I just wanted to know if anyone has taken it please respond. Thanks ahead of time.

If it basic math as you say that you know it is, whats the worry??

Practice your basic math. In the fire service you have to know math as well as proper grammer or you are in bad shape as far as reports are concern also the operation of fire apparatus.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Kck fd

I can answer your question. It was basic math consists of basic algebra, and exponents. You will see what is 3-8 (2X2) =

Let me know if you have any questions. You will also get a practice booklet mailed to you before the exam.

Comment

I would agree with jayhwker - if you can do basic math, you'll do fine. You just gotta get in there and do your best, don't get hung up on one question if you're not sure about it.

Jayhwker, are you in the current process or are you on the job already?

Comment

Jake88,

I am on the job. Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by jayhwker01 View Post
            I can answer your question. It was basic math consists of basic algebra, and exponents. You will see what is 3-8 (2X2) =

Let me know if you have any questions. You will also get a practice booklet mailed to you before the exam.
            Thanks for the reply. Sent you a private message.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X