FIREteam total score weighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WM-

Being old and cantankerous is good. Being old, in great shape, cantankerous (once you're off probation), and kicking a** on the job is infinitely better. Do yourself a favor and figure out how to answer those questions as well as the myriad of others in the exam process and crush it. (Hell, i'll even help you with the MA questions by sending you that section of a study guide I wrote.) The HR questions are usually about consistency and being superhumanly patient and considerate. Knowing how to answer them isn't a great predictor of anything, but the skills their *supposed* to reflect are huge on the job...

Let me know if I can help with the MA questions. I'm working on stuff for the HR questions for people and will have more on that in a few months.

Get the job (and then figure out how you're going to listen to a snot nosed captain who could be your kid.)

Best,

Paul C.
    PaulC
    FF/EMTP
    City of Las Vegas Fire & Rescue
    gethiredbyfire.com & The Fire Jobs App

Comment

Originally posted by PaulC. View Post
      I'm working on stuff for the HR questions for people and will have more on that in a few months.
      Hey Paul,

I'd be interested in some practice HR questions too. Let us know when you have something put together.

Thx
      Nothing is as unimpressive as someone who is unwilling to learn.

Comment

YJ-

No problem. I'll find a way to let everyone know once I get some content on them up on my site. You can sign up (Its free) at www.gethiredbyfire.com. There's a few good articles that seem to have been helpful to some people right now. I've got more awesome stuff in the works.

Best,

PaulC.
        PaulC
        FF/EMTP
        City of Las Vegas Fire & Rescue
        gethiredbyfire.com & The Fire Jobs App

Comment

Originally posted by PaulC. View Post
          Let me know if I can help with the MA questions. I'm working on stuff for the HR questions for people and will have more on that in a few months.
          Thanks Paul. Will do.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X