Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ffbam24
    replied
    Was there something wrong with your google search of "cpat locations florida"??

St Petersburg
    Boca Raton

Seriously. Did you even go to www.google.com ???

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by fire228 View Post
    Yea, sorry about that....
    I am in Northwest Florida, so anywhere close would be good. I am looking at getting on with a department out west, but I dont have the time to fly out there just for a one time test. Looking for something within driving distance....
    He is talking about Louisiana not Los Angles!!

Leave a comment:

• fire228
    replied
    Yea, sorry about that....
    I am in Northwest Florida, so anywhere close would be good. I am looking at getting on with a department out west, but I dont have the time to fly out there just for a one time test. Looking for something within driving distance....

Leave a comment:

• LaFireEducator
    replied
    Here in LA, CPATs are only done by departments during the hiring process.

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by fire228 View Post
    I have searched these forums and on google and still cannot find a good answer.......

Does anyone know where I can find a list of testing sites where I can take a CPAT?
    I need to get this done within the next few months but can't find anywhere to take it!

Please help.......

Testing & Fitness section

Leave a comment:

• pasobuff
    replied
    Yep - need to know where you are from....there was one yesterday at the NYS Fire Academy, and another one coming up in Utica NY in a fwe weeks....other than that in NY you are SOL for now.....

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    Umm, unless I'm mistaken, the FD you're trying to get on, should have that information for you.

If not, then ask them, where you can take it.

FM1

Leave a comment:

• Capt387
    replied
    where are you at? Maybe try your states training system for info. here in KY it is through KCTCS

Leave a comment:

• fire228
    started a topic Ok, I'm Lost :(

Ok, I'm Lost :(

I have searched these forums and on google and still cannot find a good answer.......

Does anyone know where I can find a list of testing sites where I can take a CPAT?
    I need to get this done within the next few months but can't find anywhere to take it!

Please help.......

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X