Ok, I'm Lost :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm Lost :(

I have searched these forums and on google and still cannot find a good answer.......

Does anyone know where I can find a list of testing sites where I can take a CPAT?
    I need to get this done within the next few months but can't find anywhere to take it!

Please help.......

where are you at? Maybe try your states training system for info. here in KY it is through KCTCS
    Am I being effective in my efforts or am I merely showing up in my fireman costume to watch a house burn down?” (Joe Brown, www.justlookingbusy.wordpress.com)

Comment

Umm, unless I'm mistaken, the FD you're trying to get on, should have that information for you.

If not, then ask them, where you can take it.

FM1
      I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
      "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

Yep - need to know where you are from....there was one yesterday at the NYS Fire Academy, and another one coming up in Utica NY in a fwe weeks....other than that in NY you are SOL for now.....

Comment

Originally posted by fire228 View Post
          I have searched these forums and on google and still cannot find a good answer.......

Does anyone know where I can find a list of testing sites where I can take a CPAT?
          I need to get this done within the next few months but can't find anywhere to take it!

Please help.......

Testing & Fitness section
          Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Here in LA, CPATs are only done by departments during the hiring process.
            Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Yea, sorry about that....
              I am in Northwest Florida, so anywhere close would be good. I am looking at getting on with a department out west, but I dont have the time to fly out there just for a one time test. Looking for something within driving distance....

Comment

Originally posted by fire228 View Post
                Yea, sorry about that....
                I am in Northwest Florida, so anywhere close would be good. I am looking at getting on with a department out west, but I dont have the time to fly out there just for a one time test. Looking for something within driving distance....
                He is talking about Louisiana not Los Angles!!
                Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Was there something wrong with your google search of "cpat locations florida"??

St Petersburg
                  Boca Raton

Seriously. Did you even go to www.google.com ???

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X